WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read our terms and conditions below, carefully. It is your responsibility to make sure that your team is also informed of these. If you would like any further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all session purchases. Tickets are sold subject to the following conditions:
• We offer live gaming experiences, so much like every other live event, once booked, all games are NON-REFUNDABLE.
• You shall not enter the site under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Rhondda Escape Rooms reserves all rights and power to refuse your entry to the site.
• All children 16 and under must be accompanied by a guardian at least aged 18+.
• Strictly no mobile phones, cameras or recording equipment shall be allowed whatsoever inside the Escape Rooms, unless you have had explicit permission from Rhondda Escape Rooms. If such recording activity is found, Rhondda Escape Rooms have the power and consent expressly granted by you to delete and remove such recordings and/or end the session.
• Rhondda Escape Rooms expects all visitors not to disclose any details of the game directly or indirectly to the public.
• You shall be responsible to wear sensible and suitable footwear and clothing.
• You have expressly agreed to participate to play Rhondda Escape Rooms at your sole risk.
• Rhondda Escape Rooms cannot and does not guarantee the reliability of the product.
• In any event Rhondda Escape Rooms shall not be held liable for any loss of your personal belongings. Please make full use of the free lockers provided. All items left are done so at your own risk.
• Rhondda Escape Rooms recommends teams to be with us 15 minutes before their game starts.
• Rhondda Escape Rooms will accommodate for lateness where possible but reserves the right to cancel the booking 15 minutes after the booking should have started.
• Rhondda Escape Rooms reserves the right to cancel bookings out of our control, e.g including but not limited to power cuts, flooding, natural disasters, and any state of emergency. To the best of our abilities we shall provide clients with at least 2 hours notice when cancelling bookings on the day.
• Food and drink may not be brought into the Game Rooms.
• Rhondda Escape Rooms is entitled to charge the guests for any damage which is intentional or caused by misuse of items.
• You shall be solely responsible and accountable for your personal safety and state of health while you participate, play or access the Escape Room Games. Rhondda Escape Rooms advises that the Escape Room Game may be hazardous or risky to you and you shall be duly informed and understand the underlying risk or hazard of the Escape Room Game and will ensure and guard against your own personal safety.
• In case of fire, please follow the fire exit signs and evacuate through the front entrance.
• Photos of your team taken after completion of the game are stored on our device and shall be sent via email to the address provided by the team. The photos may be uploaded online for marketing purposes omitting names and personal details.
• Please be advised various lighting options may be used during the session and may include bright and/or flashing lights. Please contact us prior to booking if you require further details regarding this.
• Unfortunately we do not currently offer wheelchair friendly sessions as participants may be required to crawl, duck and navigate through confined spaces, and furthermore to this end we would not recommend participating should you be pregnant or have any health conditions that may deem this activity unsuitable.
• While you are on the premises, you must ensure to conform to our codes and regulations, adopt proper standards of behaviour, and cooperate with our employees having security responsibilities.
• Rhondda Escape Rooms does not tolerate any kind of harassment towards its employees and reserves the right to remove you from the premises without compensation or refunds.
• You agree not to carry or bring any dangerous, harmful or hazardous objects into the premises including but not limited to any sharp object, explosive items, weapon or item deemed to be dangerous or harmful to others. In the event if such an item is found, you give Rhondda Escape Rooms the power and authority to refuse your entry to the site.
• Only person(s) who are at least 18 years of age are permitted to book a Game.
• It is your sole responsibility to check that any games issued to you are accurate. You are entirely responsible for entering your details correctly on the on-line booking system.
• If you wish to transfer your Game into someone else’s name, you must contact Rhondda Escape Rooms by either email or telephone at least two hours before the start of the game. Rhondda Escape Rooms may refuse this facility. By booking you agree that Rhondda Escape Room can contact you to inform you about your current booking. Your data is protected and your details (supplied during the booking and payment process) will not be passed to any other company or individual.
• Games may not be transferred or resold for commercial purposes or at a premium. If a Game is resold in breach of this condition, the booking will be null and void.
• The website www.rhonddaescaperooms.co.uk is owned and operated by Highstreet Media Group. The company holds the right to amend or vary these Terms and conditions including any of the contents of the website from time to time at its sole discretion without prior notice. The hereinafter terms apply to the use by any visitor of the Rhondda Escape Room Website and should be read carefully before any use:
A) Rhondda Escape Room does its best to supply you with the most current and accurate information on its website.
B) The Rhondda Escape Room website is for your personal and non-commercial use.
C) You are not permitted to link to or use all or any part of the website for any purpose which is fraudulent, unlawful, defamatory, harmful, obscene or objectionable.
D) Rhondda Escape Rooms will take all appropriate steps to protect the security of any payment card information through shall not be liable for any damage that you may encounter as a result of the loss of confidentiality of any such information.
E) Rhondda Escape Rooms shall not be liable to any person for any direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages, including (without limitation) lost profits or revenues, loss of opportunity, costs of replacement goods or services, loss or damage to data or business interruption, arising out of any use of the website. The trademarks and logos displayed on the website are the property of Rhondda Escape Rooms. You are not permitted to use these without the prior written permission of Rhondda Escape Rooms and you accept that any such use may constitute an infringement of the relevant proprietor’s
Rhondda Escape Rooms
1 Crown Building.
Telephone: 01443 548876